1. Keynote presentation on Higher-Education Vision 2030. Dr. Un Leang, Deputy Director of Higher Education, MoEYS.
Dr Un Leang, Deputy Director of Higher Education, MoEYS
2. Cambodian Higher Education Institutional Governance with Reflections to Regional Practices
Dr Sok Say, HEQCIP Technical Advisor
3. University Governance: “Achievement of the ITC International Consortium and University Partnerships”
Dr. Om Romny. Director General, Institute of Technology of Cambodia
Prof. Eric Castelli. Co-Director, International Research Institute MICA
4. Models of University Autonomy (Access to video recording)
Professor Liviu Matei, Provost / Pro-Rector of Central European University, Budapest.
5. The new “International Program” at the UHS: Call for an International Network of Universities on Higher Education and Research in Health Sciences in Cambodia
Professor Saphonn Vonthanak, Rector of the University of Health Sciences
6. Ghent University and the Royal University of Agriculture - Strategy on Internationalization: Focus on Cambodia – Belgium Cooperation.
Ms Inge Mangelschots, Ghent University, Belgium; and Mr Theng Kouch, Royal University of Agriculture, Cambodia
7. Employability and Graduate Skills. Comparisons of the past and present, and the impact of an Emerging Economy
Mr Adrian Low, Representative of EuroCham Cambodia HR Committee
8. Globally Employable Graduates - Strategies for Success
Dr Deborah Pownall, Liverpool John Moores University
9.Employability of Alumni of European Universities through Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
Mr Makara Oeun. Country Representative, Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association Cambodia
10.Developments in the Sphere of Higher Education Quality Assurance in Cambodia
Dr. Rath Chhang, Director of Graduate Program Accreditation, Accreditation Committee of Cambodia.
11.EU-SHARE: Enhancing Student Mobility through Harmonising Quality and Credit Transfer
Dr. John Law. Higher Education Adviser, British Council
12. EU-funded scholarships to study in Europe
Mr Egbert Walter, Counsellor and Deputy Head of Co-operation, Delegation of the European Union
13. Erasmus+ Opportunities for individuals & institutions from Cambodia 2015
Mr Egbert Walter, Counsellor and Deputy Head of Co-operation, Delegation of the European Union.
14.Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
Mrs. Tímea Mester-Takács. Tempus Public Foundation
15. PhD studies workshop
Dr. Stephen Webber
16. Erasmus+ programme: Opportunities for students
Dr. Stephen Webber
14.Higher Education in Flanders-Belgium. Study in Flanders
Ms. Inge Mangelschots. International Relations Office, Ghent University