The EHEF Central Asia and Asia project organised 5 European Higher Education Fairs in 2014-16. These events took place in:
• Vietnam (Hanoi, 15-16 November 2014)
• Kazakhstan (Almaty, 26-27 September 2015
• China (CEE, Beijing 24-25 October, Shanghai 31 October 2015)
• India (New Delhi, 30 September and 1 October 2016)
• Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur 12-13 March 2016)
Alongside the Fairs, the project organized one-day conferences which brought together higher-education experts from the EU and the host country to discuss key developments in higher education, and look at future opportunities to collaborate in mobility exchanges and research partnerships.
Please see the section on Roadshows for information on the other EHEF events to showcase cooperation between EU and Central Asian and Asian higher education.